Looking to get your daily TV streaming easier than surfing tens of dud websites filled with apps? Don’t want to get shady apps from outside official stores? You don’t need to. Download IPTV Player Pro app to get all the best utility and the least concern. Installing IPTV Player Pro is quick and easy. Plus the app can work on Android, Blackberry and Windows PC.
Why get IPTV Player Pro app?
There are so many good features IPTV Player Pro app has that it would be pretty much impossible to list all the ways it helps out users. But here’s a concise list of the best IPTV Player has to offer. Check it out.
- The interface is pretty familiar, being similar to apps like MX Player.
- Easy access to menu to access settings and customisation, as well as jumping to TV channels and Records.
- Neat display with a color scheme that doesn’t scorch your eyes at night. Video player is pretty easy to control too, given the user-friendly design and optimisation options.
- Record Live Streams to replay later on your app.
- HLS streams also have a replay option.
- Not just that, you can zoom in and out of your video content just like in MX Player app.
IPTV Player app is like nothing you’ve seen before. And getting the app for your device is a piece on cake too. Want to try out? We’re here to help you.
Download IPTV Player app for Android
If you have an Android smartphone or a Kindle, you’re in luck! IPTV Player app is designed specifically with Android OS in mind. You can find the app pretty comfortably in the Play Store. If you’re looking to find out how to get the appinstalled, here is the list on steps you need to follow to do so.
- Launch the Play Store on your Android device.
- Look up IPTV Player app in the search bar of the app.
- Go to the icon of the app, and tap to open the app’s official Google Play Store page.
- Press Install to get IPTV Player app on your device.
- You will be informed of a few essential permissions the app needs to function on your device. Go through them, and install the app only if you’re ok with them.
The app takes barely a few seconds to install on your Android device, depending on your internet speed. And within just a moment, you are ready to enjoy free entertainment right on your Android device.
The up side of having the IPTV Player app is that there are no other apps you need to keep yourself entertained. The app loads video protocols on its own and even supports multiple streams. The app’s video player is called VXG Video Player SDK, and it has some of the best features around, such as custom notifications, multi-core decoding and multiple channel support. And on course, there is hardware acceleration that enhances your smartphone’s entertainment quotient ten times.
Installing IPTV Player for Windows PC
If you want a way to stream your chosen forms of entertainment but also don’t want to be boggled with ads, fake links, slow streams and dud players and sites, you might be happy to have IPTV Player for Windows come to your rescue. As it happens, however, an apk file cannot be installed on Windows OS as an app. So we need an intermediary to support the app over a mimicked Android OS. This intermediary software is called an Android Emulators, and there are several free ones available on the internet via their official websites. Check out Andy and BlueStacks, because they’re well reviewed, popular and efficient at their job. Here’s how to get IPTV Player for your Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 PCs.
- Download an Android Emulator from the internet. Make sure that the download is a .exe file.
- Run the downloaded file to install the emulator. This can require you to reboot, so save your data beforehand.
- Setup the emulator you have installed. Use a gmail ID to login to the app. This cannot be skipped because we’re going to be using the Play Store to get the app we want.
- Go to the Play Store. Or use the search bar to look up “IPTV Player App”. Open the app’s page.
- Click Install. You should see a list of permissions requested by the app. Install if you agree.
The installation is pretty much like Android smartphones, but with the extra steps to install an Android OS over the Windows PC. What is easiest about this whole process is that the app is available over the Play Store.
IPTV has many alternatives like cinema box, terrarium tv, vidmate etc but if you are searching for the best, then you must go with Showbox which is an amazing app with many amazing features and is very user-friendly. Try the app to your smartphone now, download the Showbox APK file and just follow the simple instruction to install the app in your phone.
Getting IPTV Player without Play Store: IPTV Player apk
If you don’t want to use GApps on your smartphone for whatever reason, you can use the apk file of the app instead. The apk file is available on the internet. Google “IPTV Player APK”, and you can find several third party sites as well as unofficial stores offering free downloads of the same.
You can use the IPTV Player apk file to install the app on Android smartphones by enabling apps from Unknown Sources from Security Settings. The same file also installs over BB OS 10.2.1 and above. And you can open the file with an Android emulator over PC to install IPTV Player for Windows PC. Pretty cool, right?
IPTV Player for watching free TV is quite a lucrative offer. But there are ads in the app that can be annoying at times. The developers use the revenue generated by them to make the app more awesome than it already is. There is a way out of having to put up with ads though. Use the IPTV Player Pro app by buying it from the app store, and you will not face a problem. Upgrade to the latest IPTV Player app now!